How to create a MySQL database in cPanel?
- In order to create a MySQL database in cPanel, you need to go for the cPanel log in first.
- Then you need to look for the MySQL Database Wizard and click on that icon.
- Then you need to enter a new name for the new database. Then click on the Next Step.
- Then you will need to create a user for that new database. After entering the username, give the password. And after this click on the Create User.
- Click on the All Privileges check box and then click on Next step. With this MySQL database will be created.