How to setup domain redirects in cPanel?
- In order to set up domain redirects in cPanel, you need to log into the cPanel account first.
- Then go to the Redirects icon and click on it. you need to choose whether the redirection will be permanent or temporary.
- Then given the address where you want to redirect. Here, you need to give the destination URL.
- Once ready, you should click on the Add button. That’s it.
- In this way, you can set up domain redirects in cPanel.
- If you have selected permanent option, then the redirection will occur accordingly and in case of temporary option, it will remain temporary.