1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the MySQL Management icon or type MySQL Management in the navigation filter box. The option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under database text, click on the database you wish to modify privileges for.
4. Under the User list, you can find your database users. Click on Modify Privileges.
5. Modify Privileges according to your needs and then click the Change button.
Your database user privileges will be successfully changed.